Interviews: From July 11 and Training in August
50 families in villages will be invited for appointment as volunteers. District-wise collectors will issue notifications. Upon receiving the applications from the eligible, Mandala Parishad Development Officer (MPDO), Tahsildar, Panchayatiraj - Rural Development Officer (EO) will complete the selection process. 50% of posts will be reserved for women. The government issued an order for approving proposals from the Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Department for the recruitment of volunteers in villages as part of Navratnas. Authorities have the authority to remove volunteers who do not perform at the expected level.
Important Dates to remember:
- Receipt of applications: 2019 June 24 to July 5
- Interviews: July 11 to July 25
- Training: Zones wise between 5 and 10 August
- Join in Duty : August 15th
- How many have chance: 2 lakhs
- Age limit: 18-35 years old as on 30.6.2019
- Eligibility: All eligible candidates can apply for Tenth Class qualification in (Plains) and Intermediate for Tribal areas. Candidates should be under the purview of the respective Grama Panchayats.
- How to Apply: Candidates should upload their applications at the http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in website link. The Zonal Level Committee will examine these and invite eligible interviees. The MPDO will decide where to deploy selected volunteers within the gram panchayats.
- Honorary wage?: Volunteers are paid an honorarium of Rs 5,000 per month. This requires Rs 1,200 crore annually. Selection and training is estimated to cost Rs.13.50 crores.
- Special system for performance review: Volunteers should work according to the functions and responsibilities specified by the Commissioner of Rural Development. MPDOs at the zonal level and panchayat secretaries at the village level review their performance. The district-level special inspection system will be functioning under the auspices of the Collector.
Government services at Doorstep:
As part of the Navratnas, the government says it will introduce a system of village volunteers to serve the public in front of the houses atpar of caste, religion, class and political parties. Government Order explained that the objective of the program is to provide transparent services to the people in order to prevent irregularities, corruption and irregularities in the welfare scheme. As part of the task force, volunteers have created a system to address the public problems that come to the attention of the gram panchayat.
Special GO for Urban areas
The government will issue another GO for volunteer recruitment of up to 50 families in cities and towns. The proposals from the Municipal and Urban Development Department are under government scrutiny. Officials say that there are chances of this being released shortly. Degree passed candidates can apply for Volunteers to work in towns. Municipal and municipal commissioners will be key in their selection committee.
Documents Required to submit:
Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
DOB as per SSC Certificate
Educational Qualification details
Certificate of Residence/ Nativity
Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Important Links for APGV Recruitment 2019 Notification
Official Notification | Apply Online
Others searched online
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online The most expected AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Notification is out now. This latest job notice by Andhra Pradesh Government has 4 Lakh vacancies for Village/Grama Volunteer posts.
AP government released order over Grama volunteers recruitment
AP Grama Volunteers 2019 Recruitment| AP Village Volunteers 2019 ...
AP CM YS Jagan has promised to the people of Andhra Pradesh state that his government will provide 4 lakh village volunteer jobs before August 15.
AP Grama Volunteer Apply Online 2019 - Application Link For Village Volunteer Notification 2019
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019
How To Apply APGV Recruitment Notification 2019? follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs.
CM aims to make a corrupt state from Chief Minister level to village level officer. His government will provide 4 lakh village volunteer jobs.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 4,00,000 Posts
Andhra pradesh govt releases notification for village volunteer jobs
Andhra Pradesh AP Village Volunteer 4 lakhs Govt Jobs Online ...
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment-2019: Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the Andhra Pradesh State